Monday, August 26, 2013

Puppet sales

Hi all, I have three finished puppets for sale ..... here's my blurb ;)



I make for your enjoyment  quality performance Muppet style puppets hand made from all new materials.   fleece, foam, felt, thin board, hot & contact glue, thread, plastic eyes, faux fur, cotton material & poly fill.
these puppets measure 45cm long from head to lower body and 25cm across the shoulders.
For your ease I have added  an inner sleeve to all my puppets allowing your hand to slip in and out  without feeling  that annoying inner foam body.  My own label is sewn inside each one.  Please remember this is a performance puppet and NOT a toy !
I recommend you store your puppet in a pillow case straight after a performance to keep it dust free.
Avoid touching the face to keep it free of dirty marks  (tip) you could scotch guard your puppet for easy cleaning. (material skin only!)
These three puppets come undressed. when you dress your puppet please choose a size 1-2 children's clothing.
These puppets can be used in many ways... outreach, in school drama classes, as a communication aid tackling some tricky issues, School teachers class room aid, in hospitals, nursing homes, storytelling for Librarians, or just for the grandparents to entertain their grand kids or big kids alike. Drop me a line and let me know some of your ideas on how you would use a puppet!
please leave your feedback, press like on my face book page and spread the word!  "VR Puppet Builds"
For more info,  videos and so you don't miss a thing go to my blog and YouTube channel ... press subscribe !   http://vrpuppetbuilds.blogspot.com.au/
For sales and If you would like a special order or a particular look please Inbox me or contact me at    valita_reynolds@yahoo.com

these are the three for sale....




They are $70 each and $17.00 P&H within Australia. Email me to make payment by PayPal. If you are somewhere else in the world and would love one please send me an email and I can take the puppet to the post office and get a true estimate on what it would cost to post your way !! thanks

and a last thought
 Rejoice in hope, 
be patient in tribulation, 
be constant in prayer. 
Romans 12:12

No comments: