Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baby puppet tutorials and a bit of info

Hi all, Just letting you know I have a set of tutorials coming up on how I make my baby puppets! woooHooo :)  Now the info I need to share with you is this, I can not sell you my basic pattern... this was given to us in good faith to start a puppet ministry about ten years ago. I have since contacted this person and they know what I'm doing with my blog etc and encouraged me to sell my finished puppets. The baby puppets I show you in this video I made about ten years ago and I have since done some nice modifications to them. So whatever I show you in the way of modifications or new ideas is for inspiration only to then use with your own pattern. I do have puppet sales and would take orders. Orders within Australia would cost $17 postage and for overseas buyers I would take the puppet to the post-office and get a true postage price for you. The colour of the skin may vary, for these babies I can get the basic off white, tan and chocolate colours or most other bright colours if that's what you would prefer. These make perfect baby shower gifts and even take them to an old people home for a bit of fun! for a fun story time and whatever you can think up. They come with or without a dummy or pacifier and a baby singlet. Please don't forget to pop over to my Face Book page and press like because I often put photos up there that I don't add to my blog. So stay tuned for my Baby tutorials and happy puppeting :)



and a last thought
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
 and knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 Psalm 139:13


No comments: